The Initial Phone Interviews for the Job Interview CDE was conducted this afternoon and we had the opportunity to talk with some outstanding members from Area 6. We had a total of 16 students submit cover letters, resumes, and participate in the phone interview process.

The following six students will have the opportunity to advance to the next round of personal interviews that will be held at Coffee County High School on Thursday October 1st at 4pm. They are not in order of rank.

School FFA Member Berrien High Ben Murray Brantley Co High Shaina Flowers Echols Co High Emily Leonard Jeff Davis High Sarah McDaniel Lowndes High Emily Pearce Ware High Courtney Barber

Thanks to the following students for participating. They are not in order of rank.

School FFA Member Appling Co High Cheyanne Tomberlin Bacon High Carter Griffen Camden County Ellie Steele Clinch Co High Abbie Windham Coffee Co High Tyler White Golden Isles Hannah Yoak GWC Freshman Emma Kate Tillman Lanier Co High Brittany Dent Long Co High Hailey Hendrix Telfair High Kaitlyn Dukes

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher
ABAC 34 2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31794