Hello GREAT and INFLUENTIAL AG TEACHERS!

We in the South Region Office need your help! We want YOUR opinions on the past week's rally, EVEN IF YOU DID NOT ATTEND. Please take a quick moment and fill out the survey. We truly want this to be a fun and on going event for you and your students. Please have them fill it out too if you want! We want to hear from you and do the activities that you and your students like.

Thank you in advance for your time and valued opinion and I promise you will not hear about the rally again for another.......month or so.

Survey Link

Trisha

--
Trisha Rae Lastly