Teachers of the South Region:

Area 5 Land Judging Deadline to register is tomorrow.

The deadline to register for Area 6 is Thursday.

If you have not registered go to the ag ed website and go to event registration and sign your team up.

If you sign up one student and you need to change, wait until the CDE and change them on the CDE team event card.

I have attached all that have signed up as of 1:00 p.m.

Please look for a message from me that will allow you to assist me in the Land Judging CDE as either a pit or group supervisor, or helping me procure buses.
Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education