Alright Area 5 AG Teachers! I told you that we would announce TODAY! And well it is still 9/29/15 so check one for me!

Thank you so much for everyone being so patient with our judges who took the time away from their schedules to come and evaluate our students floral design projects. I thank them for the quality job they did with taking that time to get it right for you and your students.

Another THANK YOU goes out to the Terrell County High School FFA members, faculty and staff as well as their new agriculture teacher Mr. Cutts for the warm welcome and hospitality! They truly went above and beyond for everyone. Please take the time to say thank you Terrell County High School and the FFA for a great event. As well as UGA Tifton students for all their hard work and staying with me to be better end!

Congrats to the two seniors that will be moving on to compete in the STATE CDE held at ABAC on December 5th and representing Area 5:
Tift Co High School - Abby Mayne
Cairo High School - D'anna Mathis

Congrats to the two juniors that will be moving on to compete in the STATE CDE held at ABAC on December 5th and representing Area 5:
Seminole County High School - Emily Lavoie
Lee County Middle West - Hannah Faith Knight

Thank you for all your hard work that you do with your students daily! Your work does not go unnoticed!

Trisha

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education