WOW!!!

We are so excited to say that we have 640 students and teachers registered for the 1st Annual South Region Leadership Rally!

This is a great indication that we have wonderful teachers motiviating their students to take the steps needed to become more involved above the local level and learn leadership skills. Please take a moment and check the list below for your chapter name and TOTAL number. Also the area officers are asking each chapter to bring ONE canned good item for each student you are bringing to the rally. This is a simple community service that we can provide the people of Valdosta. This can also help any of you that may need a community service activity for your program of work (POW). If you participate in this we will be glad to take your picture and send you a news release for your local newspaper.

Please keep a look out for more information in the next few days for more logistics of the event!

Thomas County Central High School 13
Tift County FFA 16
Brantley Middle 13
Cairo High FFA  8
Whigham  7
Seminole County  47
Shiver 11
Ware County Middle 19
Bainbridge  8
Lowndes Middle 20
Wilcox County  8
Coffee Freshmen 10
Colquitt County  19
Northeast Campus- Tift County 17
Ben Hill Middle  9
Appling High  15
Berrien Middle 18
Hahira Middle  7
Baconton Charter 20
CA Gray Jr High 12
Pierce County  24
Jeff Davis Middle School 16
Miller County 1
Bradwell Institute 22
Lowndes High FFA 13
Coffee High FFA  5
Brantley Co. High 11
Ware County 39
Berrien High FFA  27
Lanier County 5
Thomas County Middle 6
Pataula Charter Academy 48
W.J. Williams Middle  11
Eighth Street Middle School 12
Brooks County Middle 12
Coffee Middle School 17
Echols County  64
Clinch Co High  8
Liberty County High School 11

Thank you teachers for what you do and we look forward to a GREAT DAY NEXT THURSDAY!

Trisha
--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education