Sixty-five students competed last night in the Floral Design CDE held at
East Jackson High School. I would like to thank Mr. Gilman and Ms. Wooten
for working with us on the facilities. I would also like to thank all the
help I received from our Area Officers and four outstanding future ag
teachers.

We couldn't have done this without some very dedicated individuals who
offered up their evening to come judge the event. Mr. Roy Lawler and Ms.
Victoria Harris (past state floral design winner and master florist) did an
outstanding job evaluating the Senior designs. Mr. Dean Pannel and Dr.
Frank Flanders evaluated 80 designs in the Junior event! We can't say
thanks enough to our judges.

The full results are attached. The top two in each category are listed
below.
Seniors:
1st Place - Gabby Adams - White County High, advisor - Mrs. Amanda Keener
2nd Place - Reyann Miller - Walnut Grove High, advisor - Mr. Sean Bryant

Juniors:
1st Place - Bracey Courchaine - Jefferson Middle, advisor - Mrs. Taylor
Brown
2nd Place - Emma Huff - Madison County High, advisor - Ms. Kalie Hall

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602