Nevermind I was thinking a check sheet. Not a money check. Also once we submit our pending membership of all our students is that all we do?

>>> Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]> 10/12/2015 4:26 PM >>>

Teachers,

We all know our first big deadline hurdle is fast approaching and I wanted to send out a reminder and a few details of how we will be collecting the information that we need.

POA and Budget:

Your POA and Budget should be sent to the [log in to unmask] email. You may include your budget as a part of your POA or you may submit it as a separate item. Please save it in the following format:

HeritageHigh_POA_FY16 or UnionCountyMiddle_POA_FY16

Enrollment and FFA Roster:

Enrollment and FFA Rosters are now part of our new website. We will check both of these ourselves just like we have checked monthly reports in the past. We will pull up each school website and look for the following conditions:

1. Your enrollment should be complete. This should mean that every student listed under your enrollment has accurate class information entered and a completed profile. Those students graduated or those students who will not have you until second semester but have already joined FFA may have "approved course of study" as their class if you do not know what it will be next semester. Students who were transferred to your enrollment from your last years FFA roster and who do not have an ag class and are no longer FFA members should be deleted from your enrollment. These students will then be in your "deleted students" file. If they take another ag class at a later time, you can reclaim them from this deleted file and move them into a class without having to recreate a new profile.

2. Your FFA roster should should show all of the students that you have submitted from your enrolled students. There is no required percentage for the Fall roster but every student who has participated in a CDE or will likely participate in a CDE or attend an FFA event should be on the roster. This Fall Roster will also determine the Chapters that get recognized as 100% at the Mid-Winter GVATA Conference with the Advisor gifts.

3. Your roster check should be postmarked by October 15th.

I appreciate all of the positive feedback I have received on the new enrollment and roster system and I am certain it will improve even more as we work out bugs and learn what all it will do.

Thank you for all that you do for your students,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director