FFA Advisors,

Last call for Job Interview! Just a few reminders as your students put the finishing touches on their resumes and cover letters. Deadline is Friday October 23rd, 12:00 AM

1. Read and follow the scoring rubric on gaaged.org CDE, Job Interview
2. If you are sending them in the mail or dropping them off please include six copies, if not I will     make copies on regular white paper.
3. Please go on gaaged.org and register. This will help me cross check to make sure I have         them all.
4. Reminder that the preliminary rounds and the finals will be held the same night.

Call me if you have questions,

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell