From: Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:57 AM
Subject: Albany Fair Mini Booths (AREA 5)
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello again Fair LOVING South Region Agriculture Teachers!

Attached are the two documents given to me about the mini-booths for the
Albany Fair. Please read through this information carefully and let me know
if I can assist you in anyway! Like *my man Shawn Collins *said at the Area
Teachers meeting this would be a good way to get more out of your
mini-booths used in years past at the Georgia National Fair or to create
new for those students that may have not made it out of your county to be
entered at Perry.

Thanks again for what you do!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *