Coming off the week of our first round of CDEs, I wanted to express our
thanks for the outstanding level of participation in both Area 5 and Area 6.
We fought through some challenging weather conditions, but managed to have
two very successful days.  We were close to having 650 FFA members in the
different events.  I  know the effort it takes to prepare both teams and
individuals for these CDEs.  I thank you for the time, effort, and
dedication that was evident this past week.  I know without a doubt that
many FFA members went home that night with a sense of accomplishment that
you made possible through your efforts.  That’s why we are agriculture
teachers and FFA advisors.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education
ABAC 34
2802 Moore Highway
Tifton, Ga. 31793
229-386-3428 <#>[image: Inline image 1] <#> office
229-425-7619 <#>[image: Inline image 2] <#> cell