Coming off the week of our first round of CDEs, I wanted to express our thanks for the outstanding level of participation in both Area 5 and Area 6.  We fought through some challenging weather conditions, but managed to have two very successful days.  We were close to having 650 FFA members in the different events.  I  know the effort it takes to prepare both teams and individuals for these CDEs.  I thank you for the time, effort, and dedication that was evident this past week.  I know without a doubt that many FFA members went home that night with a sense of accomplishment that you made possible through your efforts.  That’s why we are agriculture teachers and FFA advisors.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education