From: Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:57 AM
Subject: Albany Fair Mini Booths (AREA 5)
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello again Fair LOVING South Region Agriculture Teachers!

Attached are the two documents given to me about the mini-booths for the Albany Fair. Please read through this information carefully and let me know if I can assist you in anyway! Like my man Shawn Collins said at the Area Teachers meeting this would be a good way to get more out of your mini-booths used in years past at the Georgia National Fair or to create new for those students that may have not made it out of your county to be entered at Perry.

Thanks again for what you do!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education