Agriculture Teachers of the South Region:

Event Registration is NOW OPEN for the Regional ENR CDE. The event will be
held at Irwin County High School on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 .
Registration will start at 12:15 and will end at 12:45 with the contest
starting at 1 pm.

*Log on to the the aged website and go to event registration to register
your students.*

*Seniors:*

*The Area CDE will involve:A. Exam (all four students will take an exam as
a team)B. Identification (all four students participate individually)C. GPS
practicum (all four students participate individually)*

*Juniors:*

*AREA Level*
*Identification – 100 points per studentGPS – 100 points per student*

I will send out details of registration locations, a request of teacher
assistance during the event, and a possibility of a "GPS Teacher Update
Training" (google doc.) out  in a later email.

I have attached a copy of the rules and the GPS Score Card to this email
for you to use.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education