As we discussed in our Summer Conference and Fall Teachers Meetings, your
Program of Work Reviews will be conducted this Spring by your own local
administrators. This team is selected by you and there are no requirements
as to the number of administrators or who they may be. It is suggested that
you use this opportunity to educate those whose decisions and policies have
a direct impact on your program and help them to understand the standards
*required* by your Program of Work. I truly believe this will be a learning
experience for many of our administrators and will lead them to better
understand our programs and encourage stronger support.

Suggestions of team members may include:
Superintendents
Principals
System wide CTAE Directors
School level CTAE Supervisors or Department Heads
School Counselors and Registrars

I am attaching the Evaluation Guide for FY16 to help in securing the
documentation you need. In the guidelines, *bolded* material is what you
would need to provide and *italicized* material is information we collect
here in the office. All of this information should be placed in a program
review notebook to share with your review team.

We will send each of you a personalized report of the data collected by the
Central Region Office on April 5, 2016. This report will include all of the
* italicized* information on the review guide pertaining to you and your
chapter and can be added to your notebook. Please let me know if you have
any questions or need any assistance. We want to help you make this review
process as smooth and as productive as possible.

Thanks for all you do, I hope each of you have a great weekend and I look
forward to seeing you at the next CDE's.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education