Teachers,

I have turned in the following 58 spring plant orders to Mr. Lewis.  If you do not see your school listed below then I do not have a spring order for you.
If you still want plants, I need your order ASAP.  All orders at this point are late orders and requests are not guaranteed.

Baldwin, Bleckley, Bonaire, Burke Middle, Cross Creek, Dooly (2), Dutchtown, Eagles Landing, East Laurens, Ebenzer, ECI, Effingham Middle, Evans, Feagin Mill, Hampton, Harlem, Harris, Hawkinsville, Heard, Henry, Hephzibah, Houston, Jackson, Jefferson, Jones, LaGrange, Locust Grove, Macon Co, Manchester, Marion, Mary Persons, Metter, Mossy Creek, Northeast Bibb, Northside, Ola, Perry High, Perry Middle, Pike High, Portal, Rutland, Schley, Southeast Bulloch, South Effingham High, South Effingham Middle, Stockbridge, Swainsboro, Taylor, Twiggs, Union Grove, Upson Lee Middle, Veterans, Warner Robins, Washington Co, West Laurens, Wheeler, and Woodland

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education