Details for next weeks *Area Farm Business Management CDE's* are listed
below.

*Sign In:* 4 PM     *Contest Starts*:  4:30 PM

Eligibility
This event is open to students in grades 9-12 who are agricultural
education students, and are paid members of a chartered FFA chapter. Each
member of the team must be a member of the chapter registering them, and
each student’s name must appear on the chapter’s FFA roster at least 10
days prior to competition above the chapter level.
*Team is consisted of 3 or 4 members with top three scores counting for
each team. *

Location

*Area 4 FFA FBM CDE, November 10th @ Swainsboro Recreation Department

*Area 3  FFA FBM CDE, November 12th @ Pettigrew Center at FVSU

Supplies Needed:

*Students should bring:

-at least two #2 pencils

- clipboard
 *All other materials/supplies will be supplied for the student.

 Teams Registered:

*Area 4 - 5 Teams* - Glascock County, Harlem, Jenkins Co, Johnson Co, and
Southeast Bulloch

*Area 3 - 15 Teams* - Crawford Co, Dutchtown, Eagle's Landing, Harris Co,
LaGrange, Locust Grove, Manchester, Northeast Bibb, Ola, Piedmont Academy,
Pike Co, Stockbridge, Union Grove, Veterans, and Warner Robins

Tshirts Ordered:

Southeast Bulloch - 3 - $30

Jenkins County High - 5 - $50

Harris County High - 5 - $50

If I can help or if you have questions please let me know
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education