Teachers,

Details for next weeks Area Farm Business Management CDE's are listed below.

Sign In: 4 PM     Contest Starts:  4:30 PM

Eligibility
This event is open to students in grades 9-12 who are agricultural education students, and are paid members of a chartered FFA chapter. Each member of the team must be a member of the chapter registering them, and each student’s name must appear on the chapter’s FFA roster at least 10 days prior to competition above the chapter level.

Team is consisted of 3 or 4 members with top three scores counting for each team.

Location

*Area 4 FFA FBM CDE, November 10th @ Swainsboro Recreation Department

*Area 3  FFA FBM CDE, November 12th @ Pettigrew Center at FVSU

Supplies Needed:

*Students should bring:

-at least two #2 pencils

- clipboard

 *All other materials/supplies will be supplied for the student.

 Teams Registered:

Area 4 - 5 Teams - Glascock County, Harlem, Jenkins Co, Johnson Co, and Southeast Bulloch

Area 3 - 15 Teams - Crawford Co, Dutchtown, Eagle's Landing, Harris Co, LaGrange, Locust Grove, Manchester, Northeast Bibb, Ola, Piedmont Academy, Pike Co, Stockbridge, Union Grove, Veterans, and Warner Robins

Tshirts Ordered:

Southeast Bulloch - 3 - $30

Jenkins County High - 5 - $50

Harris County High - 5 - $50

If I can help or if you have questions please let me know
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education