Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their outstanding performances yesterday at the Area 4 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 5th.  I have also attached the overall results from yesterday for your viewing pleasure.

Sr. Team:
1st - West Laurens HS, Advisor - Reed Waldrep
2nd - Hephzibah, Advisor - David Jenkins

Sr. High Individual:
Brannen Kervin, Hephzibah, Advisor - David Jenkins

Jr. Team:
1st - Hephzibah, Advisor - David Jenkins
2nd - Johnson County - Advisor, Les Bateson

Jr. High Individual:
Kaliegh Kervin, Hephzibah, Advisor - David Jenkins

A special thanks to the Tony Mangieri, Susan Cameron, and the staff at the Swainsboro Recreation Department for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Area officers that helped to facilitate the CDE and Ricky Wheeler and Kevin Jump for their assistance with the CDE set-up.
--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher