Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their outstanding performances at the Area 3 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 5th.  I have also attached the overall results from for your viewing pleasure.

Sr. Team:
1st - Bleckley County HS, Advisor - Doyle Floyd
2nd - Jones County, Advisor - Joe Thornton

Sr. High Individual:
Tucker Felkins, Bleckley County HS, Advisor - Doyle Floyd

Jr. Team:
1st -  Bleckley County HS, Advisor - Doyle Floyd
2nd - LaGrange, Advisor - Jessica Bowden

Jr. High Individual:
 Evan Thomas, Bleckley County HS, Advisor - Doyle Floyd

A special thanks to Fort Valley State University for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Area officers that helped to facilitate the CDE and Ricky Wheeler and Kevin Jump for their assistance with the CDE set-up.

--
Barry Norris
Forestry Teacher