---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jamey Stodghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 1:24 PM
Subject: Fall Classic Transportation
To: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Waldrop will you post this to the listserve, please.

We are willing to provide transportation from Douglas, GA to Duncan, OK and
points along the way, as well as, from Duncan, OK to Douglas, GA and points
along the way for a fee. Our route to and from will be Douglas, GA to Fort
Valley, GA; West on US 80 to Demopolis, AL; West on I-20 at Meridian, MS to
Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX to Duncan, OK. We will be leaving Douglas, GA on
Tuesday November 17th around noon. On Saturday November 21st early morning,
we will be leaving Duncan, OK. For more information please contact: Jamey
Stodghill at 912-309-4300, Timmy White at 229-387-1661, or Michael Berry at
912-381-9502.

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher