Please see message from David West in Dooly County below.  Please email or
call him directly if you can help?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David West <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 11:03 AM
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,

I am looking for some "new" textbooks for my classes.  The Intro Hort
(Riley) that I have is the 1991 - 4th Ed.  The book for Basic Ag is
ancient.  Would you put on the listserve that I am looking for a set of
Intro Hort and a set of either Herren's Science of Ag or Burton's
Agriscience that was published since the late 90's, preferably in the
2000's.  I will come pick them up. We do not have any funds so this will be
just out of someone's goodness.

Thanks!

*David West, Ed.D. Dooly County Young Farmer Advisor Dooly County High
School 715 Third Street North Vienna, GA  31092 School:  229-268-8181
<229-268-8181> Cell:  229-947-0370 <229-947-0370> The mission of the
Georgia Young Farmer Agribusiness Program is to provide educational
instruction and opportunities to individuals engaged in the agricultural
industry which will increase their  proficiency in agricultural production,
management, agribusiness and leadership. **http://www.georgiayoungfarmers.org/
<http://www.georgiayoungfarmers.org/>*

--
Christa Steinkamp