Begin forwarded message:

From: "Arrington, Meredith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 2, 2015 at 2:21:42 PM EST
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Vet Sciecne Help

This is the first year that I am teaching vet science and I am going out on maternity leave in January for 6 weeks.  Does anyone have any lesson plans, materials, presentations, worksheets, resources, projects that you would be willing to share?  I have downloaded the Veterinary Science Teacher's Guide and Student Guide from Team Ag Ed and that has been a big help so far, but I feel like there is a lot of material I am having to search for or I don't really know how to teach.  So, anything that you have and would be willing to share I would gladly accept.

Thank you!

Email me at [log in to unmask] or please share it on the google drive

Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S
Agriculture Education
Effingham County High School
1589 Highway 119 South
Springfield, GA 31329
912-754-6404 Ext. 1243
"The Only Real Disability in Life is a Bad Attitude" -Scott Hamilton