FFA Advisors and Livestock Judging Participants,

FFA Livestock Judging camp is this Friday and Saturday. Please arrive approximately at 11:00 AM for registration and cabin assignments.  We will begin with lunch at 12:00 noon and end at 12:00 noon on Saturday ( no lunch). The first workshop will start at 1:00 pm on Friday.

It may be wet weather so please plan for rain. Students need to bring:
Steno pad for note taking
Pencils and/Pens for writing
A copy of the Livestock Judging Manual (see attachment)
A good attitude to engage, give reasons.

If you have questions please contact me.

Kent

,
Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell