Please see email from Mrs. Linda Purvis at the University of North Georgia.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 10:18 AM
Subject: UNG Poultry 101 day 2016

Hello and Greetings from UNG!
I hope each of you are doing well! I wanted to send you an invitation to
attend our 1st annual Poultry 101 day on the Gainesville campus of UNG this
spring! Some of you will remember I sent out a survey at the beginning of
the year when we started planning this event, and now it has come to
fruition! I so hope that it will benefit you and your students and that you
will join us for this fun filled day! Please find the information forms and
registration forms attached. I hope these forms will answer most questions,
however if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact
me!
We are so excited about this event and can’t wait to meet you and your
students in January!

Thank you!

*Linda *

*Linda Purvis*

Biology and Poultry Science Lecturer

University of North Georgia- Gainesville Campus

Science Building Rm 242

Appointments: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/1bxtcpe6/

Website: http://ung.edu/biology/poultry-science/index.php

--