---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charlsy Anesetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 1:41 PM
Subject: ABAC YF Steer and Heifer show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

We are pleased to release the entry form for the 2nd Annual ABAC YF Steer and Heifer Show. This show will take place once again in Perry, Georgia at the National Fairgrounds. The date for the show is January 22-23 of 2016. If you would, please share this with the listserv.

Any and all questions about the show can be directed to me, Charlsy Anesetti at [log in to unmask] or 770-490-6391

Thank you so much,

Charlsy

--
Christa Steinkamp