Thank you to our friends in Franklin County for hosting the Area 2 CDEs
last night. Putting on 5 events in one afternoon can be a logistical
nightmare. Mr. Watkins, Mr. Hickox, and Mrs. Watkins did a great job making
us all feel welcomed and well taken care of.
I would also like to thank Sarah Spradlin for volunteering her time to help
me out along with several teachers who jumped in and served as group
leaders. The event wouldn't have run as smoothly if these teachers hadn't
volunteered to help out.
Now, for what you're really waiting for...the results.
Senior Floriculture
1st Place - White County High, advisor, Amanda Keener
2nd Place - Madison County High, advisor, Kalie Hall
High Individual - Jillian Jarvis, Loganville High

Junior Floriculture
1st Place - White County High, advisor, Amanda Keener
2nd Place - Oconee County High, advisor, Travis Walker
High Individual - Michaela Armour, White County High

Full results are attached

Teachers, if you see an error on any of your student's names, please let me
know so I can fix that in our master sheet. We use these names to create
your certificates at the end of the year and we want to be sure all your
students can be proud of their accomplishments (and we have spelled their
names correctly).

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers