I found an error in my formula for totaling your order price at the bottom
of the form. For those of you who have already submitted your form, I have
fixed the error. For those of you who have not submitted your order, please
use the order form attached to this email.

Attached you will find the order form for this year's spring plants. We
have increased the offerings. Please look through the entire form and
consider some of the new plants we're offering. If you are not familiar
with a particular plant, Google is a great thing. Do some reading and see
if you think that plant would fit nicely into your plan.
Currently, our growers are not offering sweet potato vine which has always
been one of our most popular selections. I am working with them to see if
we can work something out. I've listed them at the bottom of the form in
hopes we can procure that.
Please fill out the yellow sections of the order form and return it to me
by email no later than Thursday November 12.
Please save the file as your school name Sping16 plant order, eg.
Alcovy_Spring16_PlantOrder.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers