Area II Teachers,
I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Franklin County High School. I also
want to thank Mr. Watkins , Mr. Thomason, Mr. Hickox  and their students
for making their school available to us and going all out to provide every
teacher, student, and region staff
member with whatever they needed to put on a quality event. I would also
like to Thank the judges for their help with the CDE.
The judges are Mr. Bill Taylor (Madison County Young Farmer Member), Mr.
Cecil Worley (Retired EMC Representative), Mrs.
Lisa Williams (representinig Lowe Electric), Mr. George Smith (Madison
County Young Farmer Member), Mr. Bill Lott (UGA Braselton Arboretum
Manager), Mr. Dennis Black (representing Georgia Farm Bureau), Mr. Steven
Broom (Georgia Forestry Commission), Mr. Ken Masten (Georgia Forestry
Commission), Mr. Jimmy Mock (retired Area Forestry Teacher), Ms. Emily
Potter (Member of Gordon Lee FFA National Ag. Sales Team), Mr. Andy Paul
(retired Georgia and National FFA President)
Lastly I would like to thank the Area FFA officers for their assistance
with the CDE.

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified and these results are
official. Congratulations to the East Jackson and Madison County FFA
Chapters along with advisors Mr. Greg Gilman and Ms. Kathrine Bell. These
teams placed first and second respectively and earned the right to
represent Area II at the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State
University on Feb. 6th. The high scoring individual was Alyssa
Maxwell from Madison County High School and Jaret Royston from Franklin
County was the  2nd high scoring individual.
See attached results for your scores.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher