success due to all of the help from all involved.

From: Erin Nessmith, Job Interview State Superintendent
Also, please be aware that if your student has advanced to the state level
competition (held at ABAC on Saturday, December 5, 2015), their materials
will need to be postmarked and due to the state office by* 5:00
p.m. on Thursday, November 12, 2015.  This due date is for the STATE LEVEL
competition.*

Results:

1st - Bucky Joe Jackson, White County High School ( Qualified for State )
2nd - Jessica Casady, Jackson County High School  (Qualified for State )
3rd - Chandler A. Kyle, Madison County High School
4th - Brooks L. Fletcher, North Oconee High School
5th - Maggie Rothwell, Franklin County High School
6th - Andy Kate McCannon, Oconee County High School

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell