Thank you to all who brought teams to participate in the events held
yesterday at Franklin County High School. I want to personally thank Mr.
Watkins, Mrs. Watkins, and Mr. Hickox for their help and hospitality and
for going out of their way to provide a meal for those who ordered it.

I also want to thank all of the Franklin County High School and Middle
School FFA members, as well as the UGA students that came to help direct
teams, assist with registration, and serve as judges. They all did a
wonderful job and deserve much praise.

The rosters have been checked and the final Farm Business Management
Results have been determined:

F*irst Place:*
*North Oconee High School - Justin Daniels, Jack Kulp, Andrew Cannon,
Bailey Smith,  and Tim Griffeth, Advisor*

*Second Place: *
*Winder/Barrow **High School - Macay Morgan, Henley Moon, Ana Pedraza,
Patthana Phonekeo, and James Hale, Advisor*

High Individual: *Justin Daniel of North Oconee High School*

Congratulations to these teams for earning the right to represent Area II
at the State Farm Business Management Competition on December 5th at ABAC.

Full results are attached.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director