From: "Ashley Rivers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Nov 12, 2015 7:28 AM
Subject: Area I CDE November 12
To: "Josh Allen" <[log in to unmask]>

> Please use the attached map as a guide as to where to come and park.  All
busses need to turn off of Eagle Drive onto Park Brook Drive, go to the
stop sign and turn left into the bus lane for Etowah East and park there.
Cars can turn onto Putnam Ford Drive and park in the parking lot at Etowah
East.  Please look for signage for our event as nothing is going to held on
main campus like in years' past.

> You can arrive starting at 3:45.  Please call me at 706-273-9601 if there
are any issues.

> Mrs. Ashley Rivers
>
> Agriculture Education
>
> FFA Advisor
>
> Etowah High School
>
> Ph: 770-926-4411
>
> Fax: 770-926-4157
>
> My Site
>
> Confidentiality notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message. Thank you.