Area I Teachers,
I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Etowah High School. I also want to
thank Mrs. Ashley Rivers and her students for making their school available
to us and going all out to provide every teacher, student, and region staff
member with whatever they needed to put
on a quality event. I would also like to Thank the judges for their help
with the CDE. The judges are Mr. Bill Taylor (My Dad), Mr. Jimmy Mock
(Retired Ag. Teacher), Mr. Mark Mumms ( Georgia Forestry Commission), Mr.
Gary McGinnis (Georgia Forestry Commission), Mrs. Shara Deal, Mrs. Dawn
Perlotto, Mrs. McKenzie Thom, Mrs. Cari Cain, Mrs. Amanda Findlay, Mrs.
Linda Yunker, Mrs. Robin Mattsor, and Mrs. Lois Koerner. I also want to
thank Dalton Green (area FFA Officer) for helping with registration.

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified. Full Scores are attached

Congratulations to the Gilmer County and North Murray FFA Chapters and
their advisors Mr. Paul Little and Mrs. Ruby McCracken. These teams placed
first and second respectively and earned the right to represent Area I at
the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 6th. The
high scoring individual was Savanah Upton from Gilmer County and the 2nd
high scoring individual was Emily Cantrell from Gilmer County High School.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher