I will have a practice competition for the wildlife judging cde at Pickens
County High School on Jan. 26th and at Madison County High School on Jan.
28th.
I will have it set up to run from 4:30 to 6:00 P.M. Each team can go
through at there own pace. I am not planning to score the students answers.
Each school can let there team go through the contest. Then they will get a
chance to look at the key and score their own answers. I will have a
wildlife biologist (Mr. John Seginek) that will assist students in the
proper methods to age deer jawbones and how to score the antlers after they
do the competition.
I have to limit to 2 students from each school in each area. If you have a
Jr. and a Sr. team you can have 2 students in each area for each team.
Therefore, If you have a Jr. and Sr. team you can have 4 students in each
area.
Please use the link below to register. I will use this to make sure that I
have enough answer sheets for each student attending the practice.
Thanks

Wildlife CDE Practice Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1W_susgsP38aTIm0Lfdmr93hGgDESK56wn0nGxiJvFio/viewform>

I'm also attaching a proof of the Shirts that will be available for
purchase at the Wildlife Judging CDE.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher