Please review the attached registration for the upcoming Floriculture CDEs. If you have a change (meaning you're not coming) please let me know. As is stands right now, we are expecting 444 students to compete in Floriculture next week. That's amazing. We may have some logistics to work out the day of the event with this many students participating, but I welcome that challenge.
I also notice that several of you have something other than 4 students registered. This is a team event made up of 4 members with all 4 scores counting toward the team total. If you registered less than 4 students, please pick up the remaining students needed to fill out your team. Just BE SURE that the students you didn't register through our event registration site are actually on your roster. If you registered more than 4 students, please understand that only 4 students per chapter can compete (in each division). It's a great problem to have if you have more than 4 students competing for a spot on your team, just be sure to make that decision before you arrive at the CDE.
Good luck in your continued preparation.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602