Area II Teachers,
I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Franklin County High School. I also
want to thank Mr. Watkins , Mr. Thomason, Mr. Hickox  and their students for making their school available to us and going all out to provide every teacher, student, and region staff
member with whatever they needed to put on a quality event. I would also
like to Thank the judges for their help with the CDE.
The judges are Mr. Bill Taylor (Madison County Young Farmer Member), Mr. Cecil Worley (Retired EMC Representative), Mrs.
Lisa Williams (representinig Lowe Electric), Mr. George Smith (Madison County Young Farmer Member), Mr. Bill Lott (UGA Braselton Arboretum Manager), Mr. Dennis Black (representing Georgia Farm Bureau), Mr. Steven Broom (Georgia Forestry Commission), Mr. Ken Masten (Georgia Forestry Commission), Mr. Jimmy Mock (retired Area Forestry Teacher), Ms. Emily Potter (Member of Gordon Lee FFA National Ag. Sales Team), Mr. Andy Paul (retired Georgia and National FFA President)
Lastly I would like to thank the Area FFA officers for their assistance with the CDE.

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified and these results are official. Congratulations to the East Jackson and Madison County FFA Chapters along with advisors Mr. Greg Gilman and Ms. Kathrine Bell. These teams placed first and second respectively and earned the right to represent Area II at the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 6th. The high scoring individual was Alyssa Maxwell from Madison County High School and Jaret Royston from Franklin County was the  2nd high scoring individual.
See attached results for your scores.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher