Teachers,

Thank you to all who brought teams to participate in the events held yesterday at Franklin County High School. I want to personally thank Mr. Watkins, Mrs. Watkins, and Mr. Hickox for their help and hospitality and for going out of their way to provide a meal for those who ordered it.

I also want to thank all of the Franklin County High School and Middle School FFA members, as well as the UGA students that came to help direct teams, assist with registration, and serve as judges. They all did a wonderful job and deserve much praise.

The rosters have been checked and the final Farm Business Management Results have been determined:

First Place:
North Oconee High School - Justin Daniels, Jack Kulp, Andrew Cannon, Bailey Smith,  and Tim Griffeth, Advisor

Second Place:
Winder/Barrow High School - Macay Morgan, Henley Moon, Ana Pedraza, Patthana Phonekeo, and James Hale, Advisor

High Individual: Justin Daniel of North Oconee High School

Congratulations to these teams for earning the right to represent Area II at the State Farm Business Management Competition on December 5th at ABAC.

Full results are attached.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director