I will have a practice competition for the wildlife judging cde at Pickens County High School on Jan. 26th and at Madison County High School on Jan. 28th.
I will have it set up to run from 4:30 to 6:00 P.M. Each team can go through at there own pace. I am not planning to score the students answers.
Each school can let there team go through the contest. Then they will get a chance to look at the key and score their own answers. I will have a wildlife biologist (Mr. John Seginek) that will assist students in the proper methods to age deer jawbones and how to score the antlers after they do the competition.
I have to limit to 2 students from each school in each area. If you have a Jr. and a Sr. team you can have 2 students in each area for each team. Therefore, If you have a Jr. and Sr. team you can have 4 students in each area.
Please use the link below to register. I will use this to make sure that I have enough answer sheets for each student attending the practice.
Thanks

Wildlife CDE Practice Link

I'm also attaching a proof of the Shirts that will be available for purchase at the Wildlife Judging CDE.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher