The 2016 Area I and Area II Wildlife CDE registration link on the website will open today and close on January 29th. Area I will be at Sonoraville High School on Feb. 8th, 2016. Area II will be at Banks County High School on Feb. 9th. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30.
T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to this email. The T-Shirts are $12.00 and you can order them on the CDE registration site. Registration deadline and T-Shirt order deadline: Friday, Jan. 29th, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher