Thank you to all of the students who participated in the Area 2 EMC CDE held at Jackson EMC. Special thanks to all of the great people from Jackson, Walton, Habersham, Rayle, Hart, Snnapping Shoals, and Blue Ridge Mountain EMC for their help in conducting the event and to our Area 2 FFA Officers, Makayla West, Justin Daniel and Kellie Smith and to our special help from Mrs.Claire Guined, Mr Bill Lott, Mrs. Jackie Taylor, Mr. Bill Taylor, Mr. Jerry Taylor and Mr, Jimmie Mock.

Rosters have been checked and the membership verified, the top two individuals will represent Area 2 FFA in the State EMC CDE in January.

1st Place - Tucker Mohler, White County FFA, Advisor Mr, Dustin Keener

2nd Place - Easton Payne, Banks County FFA, Advisor Mr. Scott Wheatley

A complete summary of the scores is attached.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher