WOW! What a great event!

First off I would like to say THANK YOU!

Thank you for those of you who came with your students. This small act
shows that you are wanting to learn new things, push your students to
success and provide them with the opportunities to grow!

Thank you to Albany Technical College! Mr. George Paul was amazing. He
organized the entire event, from ribbons and food to contest materials and
helpers. Thank you Mr. Paul for continuing to give this opportunity for our
young people to become better.

Teachers please have your students take the time to write a simple THANK
YOU card to Mr. George Paul for his efforts. You could have each of your
students to do this or one per team if you want. A sample THANK YOU CARD is
attached, thanks to Mr. Shawn Collins. * (this would also allow you to have
another correspondence in your secretary's book) *

Address for thank yous:
George Paul
Environmental Horticulture Chairmen
*Albany Technical College*
1704 S. Slappey Blvd.
Albany, Georgia 31701

Attached is the score sheets that I received from Mr. Paul at Albany Tech.
Also attached is a simple, short news release for your reporter to modify
for your community to know about the contest and the support that Albany
Tech is providing to your students. *(this would be great to use in your
reporters book)*

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *