Teachers

I am sorry this took a little while but we had 230 students in the
Livestock Judging CDE yesterday. Before I announce the results I want to
thank *Irwin County* for hosting the event and all the work they did
setting everything up. I also want to thank all the Teachers that helped
with the CDE by: bringing in Livestock, serving as reason takers and
officials, group leaders, and reason line up. We could not do this CDE
without all the help from you- *a big thank you. *

The top two Junior and senior teams in each area will advance to the State
Livestock CDE to be held in March in Athens.

The winners are:

Area 5 Junior
1st place team -*C. A. Gray Jr. High* and advisor Valerie Bennett
2nd place team- *Eighth Street Middle* and advisor Beth Golden
High Individual was *Caleb Hall* from C. A. Gray Jr. High

Area 5 Senior
1st place team - *Colquitt Co. High* and advisor Stacey Beacham
2nd place team- *Thomas County Central *and advisor Robbie Harrison
High individual- *Lane Goodroe* from Colquitt County High

Area 6 Junior
1st place team- *Brantley Middle* and advisor Krista Morris
2nd place team- *Ware High* and advisor Lynn Barber
High Individual- *Cager Flowers* from Brantley Middle

Area 6 Senior
1st place team- *Berrien High* and advisor Scott Johnson
2nd place team- *Echols County* and advisor Shelby Corbett
High Individual- *Reese Johnson* from Berrien High

Congratulation to all the winners and good luck at the State CDE.

Complete results are attached.

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher