-Congratulations to all programs, teachers and students for a successful
2015 Environmental Natural Resources Event.

-Our event would not have happened without assistance from key individuals
that made our contest worthy of your students. A special thank you to the
team of teachers who assisted in the facilitating, supervising, and grading
over 185 students. Thank You Irwin County High School for the use of
facilities.

-Please see attachment with names and addresses listed, and personally
thank these individuals so we may call on them again in the future.

-Attached are a color and black and white templates that can be printed off
on card stock, cut 1/2 and used as a Thank You Card (I would expect to see
copies of these cards in your FFA Chapter Secretary's Book March 10, 2016).

-Also attached is a Press Release to be used to advertise your program in
your community and to other local stakeholders.

While the event is fresh on your mind, please provide comment on how we as
a Region can improve the ENR Event for our students and our local programs.

Comment Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1--1Fc_iuOacaSve_y0j6eUbXZ0olaH1V1o2x0LHsdx8/viewform

Results:
The top two Junior and Senior Teams will advance to the State Land Evaluation
CDE to be held in the South Region on December 5, 2015 at Abraham Baldwin
Agricultural College.

PROGRAMS ADVANCING TO THE STATE; PLEASE LOOK FOR AN EMAIL FROM ME
CONCERNING:
-TEAM ROSTER SUBMISSION/VERIFICATION
- A VISIT FROM ME BEFORE THANKSGIVING

The winners were:

*AREA 6*

*Junior*
1st place Team- *Appling County High **School FFA*; Advisor - Van Mills
2nd place team- *Brantley County High School FFA*; Advisor - Richard Gill
High Junior individual was  *Brycen Lee* from Appling County High School FFA

*Senior*
1st place Team- *Appling County High **School FFA*; Advisor - Van Mills
2nd place team- *Bacon County High **School FFA*; Advisor - Michael Slice
High Junior individual was  *Cade Houston* from Appling County High
School FFA

*AREA 5*

*Junior*
1st place Team- *Thomas County Central** FFA*; Advisor - Jerry Stone
2nd place team- *Thomas County Middle** School FFA*; Advisor - Audrey Davis
High Junior individual was *Gage Barrett *from Eighth Street Middle School
FFA

*Senior*
1st place Team- *Pataula Charter **FFA*; Advisor - Ben Pope
2nd place Team- *Colquitt **County **High School FFA:* Advisor - Stacey
Beacham
High Senior individual was* Bodie Nettles* from Pataula Charter FFA

Complete results are attached.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education