To: Teachers Who Brought Students To The Albany Fair

From: S. Collins

Re: Improvements to the Albany Fair Forestry and Mini Tractor Events

Congratulations to Miller County Middle, C. A. Gray Junior High School, Thomas County Central High School, and Colquitt County Agriculture Education/FFA programs for having Junior and Senior students placing in the top four in the Tree Identification Event.

A special Thank you goes out to Mr. "Big Tree" Jimmy Mock, my former Agriculture Teacher, his sister, and his wife, Sandra for bring 20 + limbs for id and the tie-breakers. Also, for assisting in setup, supervision, and grading of the event.

Thank You Dr. Curtis Borne for providing another opportunity to compete with our Mini-Tractor projects, setting up, and officiating the event.

Furthermore, Thank you Albany Exchange Club Fair for hosting events, and allowing us the opportunity to compete.

Please take the time and appropriately thank these individuals who made the our events a success. (addresses below)

To better serve you, please complete a quick "Straw Poll" and share your Ideas to improve your students experience related to Forestry Events at the Albany Fair.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dvB7xev1i5EG07icQ6_D-t3FVZ4F9xf8yeDbB4xSt4A/viewform

Please thank the following:

Mr. & Mrs. Jimmy Mock

363 Lewis Roberts Rd
Jefferson, GA 30549-4038
 Albany Exchange Club FairC/o Mr. Jerry Clack315 Martindale Dr. Albany, GA 31721

Fort Valley State
C/o Curtis Borne
1005 State University
106 Alva Tabor building