Congratulations to the following programs who were recognized by the Okefenokee Fair for placing in the top four Junior and Senior Team Division, and having the first and second place high individuals:

Senior Teams:
Ware County High School
Bacon County High School
Appling County High School
Brantley County High School

Junior Teams:
Appling County High School
Appling County Middle School
Bacon County High School
Brantley County High School

Senior Individuals:

Zachery Holton

Sam Miles

Junior Individuals:

C.D. Williams

Brycen Lee

A special THANK YOU goes out to the following individuals for making our event possible.

Mr. & Mrs. Keith Wall of the Waycross Exchange Club for providing us the "tune up" opportunity for our upcoming Region ENR Event.

Ms. Helen Young for her voluntary grading of score cards.

Mr. Jay Bennett for assisting in registering, clerical assistance, setup, and clean up.

Mr. Glenn Williams & John Ramay for the entertainment.

Below is their contact information, please use it to appropriately thank them for making our event a success.

Ware County High School
c/o Jay Bennett
700 Victory Dr
Waycross, GA 31501