We are looking forward to your visit tomorrow.

Our students will be in class.  Please encourage your members to be mindful
of this and to remain out of the main campus building.

If students need restrooms there will be 3 locations that they will be
allowed to use- The livestock/show barn, the canning plant, and the CASE
farm.

Please park all buses at the canning plant located at the front of the
campus.  Because of the number of visiting students that will be on campus,
for safety reasons, I also encourage single vehicles to park at the canning
plant as well.

Irwin FFA will also be offering a concession stand that will be located in
between the livestock barn and CASE farm.

If  your students are like mine the main thing that they are concerned
about is "where are we going to eat?"  There are several local venues that
are very good.  If you plan stop by with a group you may want to call ahead
and give them a heads up that you are coming.

Hutto's BBQ- located on 32e  229-468-9801

Chicken Delight-in town  229-468-7145

Pecks Place-in town 229-468-4051

Subway-located in Flash Foods

Again, we are looking forward to your visit to our campus- if you have
questions please do not hesitate giving me a call. 229-424-2638

--
Shayla K. Johnson
Irwin FFA Advisor

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

                                                             -Benjamin
Franklin

--
The information contained in this message, including attachments, may
contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be