We are looking forward to your visit tomorrow.

Our students will be in class.  Please encourage your members to be mindful of this and to remain out of the main campus building.

If students need restrooms there will be 3 locations that they will be allowed to use- The livestock/show barn, the canning plant, and the CASE farm.

Please park all buses at the canning plant located at the front of the campus.  Because of the number of visiting students that will be on campus, for safety reasons, I also encourage single vehicles to park at the canning plant as well.

Irwin FFA will also be offering a concession stand that will be located in between the livestock barn and CASE farm.

If  your students are like mine the main thing that they are concerned about is "where are we going to eat?"  There are several local venues that are very good.  If you plan stop by with a group you may want to call ahead and give them a heads up that you are coming.

Hutto's BBQ- located on 32e  229-468-9801

Chicken Delight-in town  229-468-7145

Pecks Place-in town 229-468-4051

Subway-located in Flash Foods

Again, we are looking forward to your visit to our campus- if you have questions please do not hesitate giving me a call. 229-424-2638

--
Shayla K. Johnson
Irwin FFA Advisor

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

                                                             -Benjamin Franklin

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Irwin County School District requests that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.