Teachers

I am sorry this took a little while but we had 230 students in the Livestock Judging CDE yesterday. Before I announce the results I want to thank Irwin County for hosting the event and all the work they did setting everything up. I also want to thank all the Teachers that helped with the CDE by: bringing in Livestock, serving as reason takers and officials, group leaders, and reason line up. We could not do this CDE without all the help from you- a big thank you.

The top two Junior and senior teams in each area will advance to the State Livestock CDE to be held in March in Athens.

The winners are:

Area 5 Junior
1st place team -C. A. Gray Jr. High and advisor Valerie Bennett
2nd place team- Eighth Street Middle and advisor Beth Golden
High Individual was Caleb Hall from C. A. Gray Jr. High

Area 5 Senior
1st place team - Colquitt Co. High and advisor Stacey Beacham
2nd place team- Thomas County Central and advisor Robbie Harrison
High individual- Lane Goodroe from Colquitt County High

Area 6 Junior
1st place team- Brantley Middle and advisor Krista Morris
2nd place team- Ware High and advisor Lynn Barber
High Individual- Cager Flowers from Brantley Middle

Area 6 Senior
1st place team- Berrien High and advisor Scott Johnson
2nd place team- Echols County and advisor Shelby Corbett
High Individual- Reese Johnson from Berrien High

Congratulation to all the winners and good luck at the State CDE.

Complete results are attached.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher