-Congratulations to all programs, teachers and students for a successful 2015 Environmental Natural Resources Event.

-Our event would not have happened without assistance from key individuals that made our contest worthy of your students. A special thank you to the team of teachers who assisted in the facilitating, supervising, and grading over 185 students. Thank You Irwin County High School for the use of facilities.

-Please see attachment with names and addresses listed, and personally thank these individuals so we may call on them again in the future.

-Attached are a color and black and white templates that can be printed off on card stock, cut 1/2 and used as a Thank You Card (I would expect to see copies of these cards in your FFA Chapter Secretary's Book March 10, 2016).

-Also attached is a Press Release to be used to advertise your program in your community and to other local stakeholders.

While the event is fresh on your mind, please provide comment on how we as a Region can improve the ENR Event for our students and our local programs.

Comment Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1--1Fc_iuOacaSve_y0j6eUbXZ0olaH1V1o2x0LHsdx8/viewform

Results:
The top two Junior and Senior Teams will advance to the State Land Evaluation CDE to be held in the South Region on December 5, 2015 at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.

PROGRAMS ADVANCING TO THE STATE; PLEASE LOOK FOR AN EMAIL FROM ME CONCERNING:
-TEAM ROSTER SUBMISSION/VERIFICATION
- A VISIT FROM ME BEFORE THANKSGIVING

The winners were:

AREA 6

Junior
1st place Team- Appling County High School FFA; Advisor - Van Mills
2nd place team- Brantley County High School FFA; Advisor - Richard Gill
High Junior individual was  Brycen Lee from Appling County High School FFA

Senior
1st place Team- Appling County High School FFA; Advisor - Van Mills
2nd place team- Bacon County High School FFA; Advisor - Michael Slice
High Junior individual was  Cade Houston from Appling County High School FFA

AREA 5

Junior
1st place Team- Thomas County Central FFA; Advisor - Jerry Stone
2nd place team- Thomas County Middle School FFA; Advisor - Audrey Davis
High Junior individual was Gage Barrett from Eighth Street Middle School FFA

Senior
1st place Team- Pataula Charter FFA; Advisor - Ben Pope
2nd place Team- Colquitt County High School FFA: Advisor - Stacey Beacham
High Senior individual was Bodie Nettles from Pataula Charter FFA

Complete results are attached.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education