Thanks for your time Lachele.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 1:39 AM, Lachele Foley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
They are on the way.  The student who developed them successfully
defended her thesis (Yay!) just recently.  For that reason and several
others, you've caught us when we are a bit over-stressed.  The
information should be available very soon.  We will announce it here
and on the AMBER reflector.

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley