A special announcement given the events of this past week in Paris:

Education Abroad is offering information sessions this week about international safety:

Given the recent attacks in Paris and other tragic events that take place all over the world, now more than ever we see why studying abroad and expanding our global perspective is so important. Moreover, it is essential we be as prepared as possible for safe international travel to minimize risk. All UGA students registered for study/travel in France on November 13 are safe and accounted for, but we understand the apprehension students may have about their own plans to travel in light of the recent attacks. The University of Georgia takes the safety of our students abroad very seriously, and will be offering two international safety information sessions this week hosted by the Office of International Education and the Office of Emergency Preparedness. Please join us for this session to learn how you can prepare for a safe international experience:

Options Abroad: International Safety

Wednesday, 5:30pm-6:30pm in MLC 251

Thursday, 12:30pm-1:30pm in Tate 137

**Thank you for visiting the Study Abroad Office- We would enjoy feedback from you since your recent visit to our office. Please take a moment to fill out our online evaluation at this link: http://www.uga.edu/oie/sa_eva.html